The Talent @UniPD Programme offers support in preparing for the Starting and Consolidator Grant Calls 2021 The Talents @UniPD programme is aimed at identifying outstanding candidates for
Università di Padova
University of Padua is an Italian university located in the city of Padua and it is the largest university of the Veneto region. Founded in 1222 it is one of the earliest universities of the world and second oldest in Italy. It’s motto is “Universa Universis Patavina Libertas”: Liberty of Padua, universally and for all highlighting the freedom of thought in study and teaching.
The university is an important node of ELIXIR Italy due to it’s multi-decennial expertise in bioinformatics spread across multiple departments and laboratories.
Current university departments participating in ELIXIR Italy are:
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Physics and Astronomy